The Michigan AFL-CIO is headquartered at Union Square located in Downtown Lansing. Union Square is home to several labor unions and allied organizations all sharing the same mission of improving the lives of Michigan’s working people. The three-story facility is comprised of single offices and office suites, with common work areas and on-duty maintenance, onsite parking, and three conference rooms for your event and meeting needs. Union Square is conveniently located two blocks from I-496 and four blocks from the Capitol, House and Senate offices, and the Romney building.
Office spaces available from 150 sq ft.
- Utilities (water, sewer, electric)
- Waste removal
- Full Custodial services
- Keycard managed access for tenants
- Parking lot access
- Reception servicing including:
- Intercom at two entrances
- Secured wireless internet service
- 24 hour Guardian Alarm security exterior video monitoring
- Bathrooms, drinking fountains on every floor
- Elevator and accessible building
- Use of common areas, and three conference rooms
For more information or to reserve one of our conference rooms, please contact email@example.com