The Michigan State AFL-CIO Community Services School, co-sponsored by the Michigan Association of United Ways, will be held beginning on Monday, May 11 and conclude on Friday, May 15, 2014 at the Walter and May Reuther UAW Family Education Center, located in Onaway, MI.
This year’s program will feature the following classroom instruction as part of the overall agenda:
- The United Way ALICE Project
- Financial Stability
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Engaging a New Generation of Union Members
- Basic & Advanced Community Services Committee Member Training
In addition there will be general Sessions focusing on
- Family in the Workplace
- Common Sense Economics
- Keynote Speaker Charles Kernaghan
The registration fee of $495 covers lodging, meals and all classroom materials. To receive the early registration fee please register by April 10, 2015. Registrations received after April 10 are subject to an additional $50 late registration fee.
Here is a copy of the registration form: